What Are Cookies
A cookie is a small file of numbers and letters that we put on your computer. Cookies allow us to remember information you have put into our website. For example if you sign up for an account, cookies will be placed onto your computer so the next time you come back to login, your details will have been remembered and you will not have to type them in again.
3rd Party Cookies
Also our website uses Third Party Cookies from other website which can be found below, if you need further information about what cookies they use and how they use them, you should contact those providers directly.
Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus
You can choose to share content from our site with others via the social networks listed above.
We use the online advertising services of the third party companies, they leave cookies so we know what ads have been clicked on.
How To Block Cookies
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click 'Options'
2. Then select the 'Privacy' icon
3. Set the 'Use custom settings for history' in the 'Firefox will' dropdown
4. Untick 'Accept cookies from sites' to disable cookies
1. Click on the tool icon at the top right of your browser window and select settings
2. Click the 'show advanced settings' link, find the 'privacy' sections, select the 'Content settings' button
3. Now select 'Block sites from setting any data
1. Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet options', then click on the 'Privacy' tab
2. Under 'Settings' move the slider to the top to block all cookies
1. Click on the 'Cog' icon at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Click on 'Privacy' and check the option 'Block third-parties and advertisers'